Thursday, March 08, 2007

I never met a calorie I didnt like

"I'm on a seafood diet... i see food and I eat it."











Ever since I moved to Texas and gained the "Texas Twenty," I have been trying to lose it. I figured when I moved to San Francisco I would start walking around more, eating heathier, being healthier. Instead, I think i gained back any weight that I managed to lose while in Africa.

Then came the trip to Mexico, and when I got my pictures back, I decided to make a plan. I set a goal of losing 20 pounds by May 19th. This gave me just about 17 weeks to reach my goal.

I started off pretty strong. I worked out atleast three days a week and was eating pretty healthy. It was not a strict diet, but I stuck to cereal for breakfast veggies and hummus for lunch and some sort of "sensible" ish dinner. And, in the first six weeks, I lost six pounds. Trouble is, I have not lost any weight in the past three weeks.

So, I am cracking down on myself again and trying a stricter diet. Yes, I am trying a fad diet. For the next two weeks (starting yesterday) I am on the Special K diet. They boast you can lose up to six pounds in two weeks. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: